[TriLUG] Three questions about Knoppix

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Tue May 13 14:30:43 EDT 2003

Well, yes I thought about that problem (actually when I had Intrex build
this machine and had them put two drives in it)--there's still two drives
but one is for DVD's (and CD's) and the other is the CD-RW, but I just
couldn't get Roast to recognize the burner even though Knoppix was running
from my DVD drive--and yes both the DVD and CD drives will boot the
computer--to answer that question).--Al Johnson.