[TriLUG] linux apps on desktop that support *.mdb, *.vsd, *.dwg and *.mpp

Mark R. Hinkle mrhinkle at mindspring.com
Wed May 14 17:54:41 EDT 2003

It provides an environment to install Windows under Linux, however it uses
the same file system so no need to re-partition. It's a stop gap for people
who can't find the Linux equivalent program to something they need on
Windows. It runs Windows 95/98/ME at native speeds but as a Linux process.
Booting for me takes about 5 seconds on my box, we integrate device drivers
to piggyback Linux hardware support.  If anyone want's a trial version let
me know at mrhinkle at mindspring.com. I am getting ready to release our 5.0
version I will probably have some leftover 4.0 versions for our next
meeting.

Regards,
Mark