[TriLUG] making cd images with OS X/Darwin

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Mon May 19 00:44:01 EDT 2003

mkisofs is for creating ISO images of directory trees as far as I know.

I've used dd to make copies of data CDs, works great for most CDs.

I think the main thing going on here is finding a way to burn the CD on
OS X.  This is why I love fink.  Just grab cdrecord with fink for OS X
and burn it.  Check this page out:

http://homepage.mac.com/machiavel/Text/cdrecord.html