[TriLUG] making cd images with OS X/Darwin

Shawn Page bspage at webassign.net
Mon May 19 08:17:50 EDT 2003

Are the Disk Copy and Burn Disc programs not working with your images?
 In my case of making personal linux cd's, the gui has usually been
sufficient:

    Insert blank cd.
    Pop-up should automatically appear.
    Select 'Open Disk Copy' for Action.
    Click OK.
    Select the image to burn.
    Click burn.
    Click preferred options for 'Burn Disc'.
    Click Burn.

This has worked quite nicely for creating Red Hat and Yellow Dog cd's.