[TriLUG] printer suggestion?

Maria Winslow maria.winslow at windows-linux.com
Fri May 23 09:51:25 EDT 2003

The color printers sometimes don't do as good a job with black and grayscale -
how about this one? And it's nice if you can do without a print server box.

Maria

--
Maria Winslow
919.968.7802

Open Source Migrations
www.windows-linux.com

Open Source Migrations conducts feasibility/ROI studies, performs open source
deployments, data and application conversions, and supports open source
alternatives for mid-size organizations.