[TriLUG] Exchange replacement

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 10:47:20 EDT 2003

I might be removing Exchange for Sendmail... as much as you can say about the
Exchange/Outlook combo, our company doesn't use it for what it can do anyway.
I'd just as soon run IMAP or POP3 with Sendmail and let everyone use the
Calendar feature of Outlook/Evolution as they see fit for themselves.  Sounds
like you may not have the luxury of ditching all that integration.  Good luck,
I'd be interested to know what you choose and how well you like it!

David M.