[TriLUG] Exchange replacement

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri May 23 13:09:32 EDT 2003

I second Kevin's suggestion.  Last year SUSE's mailserver sold for $999
(with absolutely no licensing costs) and got rave reviews as a drop and
insert into an Exchange environment.

It's supposed to be a great single server replacement for Exchange
version 5.5.

I would love to install one of these!

Jon