[TriLUG] Server Check-Out / In-Use-Register software

bp bpevans at bellsouth.net
Fri May 23 15:07:48 EDT 2003

We are looking for something *very* simple. I looked at MRBS that Dave
recommended but that looked like over kill.   I'm considering writting a
java based servlet (maybe applet) using LDAP for persistant storage.

Right now another team is checking to see if they have an old app that
did this same thing that I might be able to use/modify.  If they don't
have it, then I'll consider writting one on my own time outside of work
so that it can be GPL'd.  Let me know if you're still interested in
writting a ultra-simple version of this kind of app.

-bp