[TriLUG] Wireless Optical Mice + Linux support

zzd zzd at nc.rr.com
Wed May 28 10:39:17 EDT 2003

I use a Logitech MX700 wireless mouse directly attached to the USB port
(Mandrake 9) and I love it. There are a couple of extra buttons that I
have not bothered to try and configure, probably never will, but the
mouse is so comfortable and responsive, I would highly recommend it.

As for working on the KVM - it does come with a USB to PS2 converter,
but no guarentees.