[TriLUG] Please help with source code extraction or location...

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Mon Jun 2 09:31:07 EDT 2003

As far as the netgear card, you don't have to compile in a new driver
there are two drivers standard in linux that will drive that card.  You
can use the wlan_cs driver or the orinoco driver to use the card.  I
found that the orinoco driver works best with the Netgear card.  To use
the card you just need to edit a file in the /etc/pcmcia directory
called config.  Take a look at this thread for more clues:

http://www.trilug.org/mailman/htdig/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20020819/009829.html

Of course this won't answer your compiling and source questions, but may
help the root problem.

David A. Cafaro <dac at cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"