[TriLUG] Re: Firewall for my webserver (IPTABLES)

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Sun Jun 8 15:40:51 EDT 2003

Well, I've seen something about this in the past.  only two things pop
to mind...

1) try dropping the firewall to make *sure* that that is not the
problem.

2) Doing a little googling, I found a couple of people for whom the
solution was to uninstall the TCP/IP protocol,.reboot, and reconfigure
it.

But on the good side, from even a cursory googling, on "linux dns
windows 98" it appears that you aren't the only person suffering this
problem.

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>