[TriLUG] Re: reading camera data from jpg file

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Tue Jun 10 23:48:27 EDT 2003

> [Jeff Bollinger]
> I like gallery:
> http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index
>
> Really cool, and really easy to configure.  It's more on an online photo
> album, but I believe it can interpret EXIF headers.

sure can - I don't like how enabled it just kind of dumps everything,
but it was really easy to edit the code to just show the exif headers
I cared about (time/date in my case).  There's a lot of data in exif
headers, most of it was pretty useless to me :)  Well, at east for the
data coming out of my camera :)
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4