[TriLUG] New member re-location question

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Fri Jun 13 09:27:35 EDT 2003

Yeah, while working for his previous employer my husband had the
opportunity to travel to India to help move some of their jobs
overseas.  :-/  He left shortly after that experience.  In this case,
let's just say that the decision was not based on the quality of the
finish product...

--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator