[TriLUG] social events

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Fri Jun 13 15:52:37 EDT 2003

thursday, 6/19 - monty python movie night at my house.  might toss in a few
red dwarf shorts if i can get my hands the tapes.  the bbq will be lit, the
fridge will contain an undetermined quantity of beer, and the wife will be
out of town.  show up anytime after 6.

friday, 6/20 - poker game, again at my place.  food/drink == anything leftover
from thu night.  won't be a super high stakes game, but won't be nickel ante
either so come prepared.  will get started around 7 or 8.

directions: mapquest is accurate, 1621 cane creek drive in garner.

all are welcome, but please shoot me an email so i can get an approximate
headcount.  see y'all there!

jason