[TriLUG] New member re-location question

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jun 13 20:16:52 EDT 2003

..is the only way to fly.  Who cares about yesterday or the alphabet
soup after one's name?  Your ability to adapt is your key to survival.
Change is the force that makes this field exciting.  Without it, we are
reduced to nothingness and boredom.

The MCSE boot camps may produce folks able to regurgitate Microsoft
terminology spew.  They won't do boo about teaching folks about business
skills and how to do the job instead of how to talk about doing the job.