[TriLUG] OT (I complied) Employed/Unemployed Poll -- on and on and on...

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Mon Jun 16 12:35:45 EDT 2003

When you guys say you are unemployed, does this mean you are unemployed
as in not working, or unemployed as in not employed doing what you want
to do.  I can't see where there are NO jobs for people.  Don't mean to
cause anger but it may not be what you want but there has to be jobs out
there.  Not working in IT is better than sitting at home without a check
coming in.
--chris