[TriLUG] Dell TrueMobile 1184 wireless router arrived

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 17 08:35:51 EDT 2003

So this is somewhat related... who is the manufacturer of that chip
with the "fighting crab" logo sitting in about the middle of the
device?  I think I can see the RAM in the device, but where is the
"disk on chip" chip?  I suppose there are plenty of ways to make an
embedded Linux device, but I've usually seen some kind of disk on chip
device.

Neato project, though.

Greg