[TriLUG] Re: Andrew Perrin's form question

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Tue Jun 17 12:13:36 EDT 2003

Thanks to all who responded. I like both the relatively simple option that
was posted on-list, but I was particularly attracted to the page to which
Greg Cox pointed me:

http://www.sba.oakland.edu/faculty/mathieson/research/slider_sim/implementation_paper/fgl_implmentation.htm

because of its portability. However, the ASP source turned me off, so I've
reimplemented it in perl, my drug^H^H^H^Hlanguage of choice.  As soon as
I've contacted the original author for permission, I'll post my perl
version on the website.

Thanks again to everyone - y'all are great.

Andy

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu