[TriLUG] RTCW ET

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 17 16:08:13 EDT 2003

if you config the server correctly, you can weed that out real quick.  ie.
vote to mute is nice. to bad you cant vote to ban.
a referee can ban though.  vote to kick works.

sorry to be brief but i am still typing left/one handed.

jd

|         |           Chris Knowles    |
|         |           <chrisk at trilug.or|
|         |           g>               |
|         |           trilug-admin at tril|
|         |           ug.org           |
|         |           06/17/2003 04:03 |
|         |           trilug           |
  |       To:       trilug at trilug.org                                                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [TriLUG] RTCW ET                                                                                         |

Well, I have played it, but I tire quickly of being called $OBSCENITY by
a $AGE year old from $LOCATION

I think that (although it would take away from BZ) I would like to try a
game with the fine people from TriLUG.

CJK