[TriLUG] BSD question

Merle Watts elremx2 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 16:07:44 EDT 2003

Ihavent found any groups in fayettevile.  I joined trilug a year ago after
searching for about 2 years.  There used to be a fayetteville linux users
group a quite a while ago.  was called fleas.  The even had a web page.
Thats how I found them.  I sent them 3 e--mails over a period of a year and
never got an answer.  After that the web site disappeared.  I'd  like to
start one here but dont know how or where to find the people.  There are 8
people registered on the linux counter in fayetteville and hope mills. Dont
know if they would be interested though.

Trulug is the closest that I have found