[TriLUG] DNS Question

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Wed Jun 18 16:49:03 EDT 2003

Tanner -
Thanks.
Being I'm the one with the Trilug account I got stuck asking the
question - (Thank's for being gentle) - my suggestion was to have a
dual-zone DNS - but I was told that was "stupid" -- What they want is a
DNS environment that wont respond to queries about machines inside their
lan - I thought a dual-zone would be want they would want - so I asked
the question the way they wanted :-)  (I'm sure there are other ways of
doing this - I opted for the one I've set up before)

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Fowle <mark at thefowles.com>