[TriLUG] social events

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 19 13:38:28 EDT 2003

I'd like to go.  I live south of parkwood.

|         |           Joseph Tate      |
|         |           <jtate at dragonstri|
|         |           der.com>         |
|         |           trilug-admin at tril|
|         |           ug.org           |
|         |           06/19/2003 12:45 |
|         |           trilug           |
  |       To:       trilug at trilug.org                                                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [TriLUG] social events                                                                                   |

Is anyone interested in car pooling from Durham?  I'll drive, and will
be desgnated driver.  If so e-mail me off list.