[TriLUG] relaying outgoing mail through external SMTP server with Postfix

Chris Merrill cmerrill at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 10:00:56 EDT 2003

I remember a topic recently regarding relaying mail from a mail server
(e.g. Postfix) through an external mail server (e.g. smtp-server.nc.rr.com).

My search of the trilug site did not find what I was looking for, so I must
not be searching in the right place.  My Postfix book didn't have much to
say about this topic...can anybody point me in the right direction?

BTW, the problem I am trying to solve is the issue of certain domains
(AOL) rejecting mail from dynamic-IPs...

TIA,
Chris

--
Chris Merrill