[TriLUG] JOB: Sysadmin position in Lee County, Central Carolina Community College

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 23 12:54:42 EDT 2003

A buddy of mine mentioned that Strayer University had a "LAN Admin" job
in the paper this weekend for it's North Raleigh campus.  The bad news
was "horrible pay" (which he said was in the $20s) but the good news
was tuition assistance which he seemed to think might cover all the
costs of attending Staryer.  Could be a good way to keep the skills up
to date and finish off a B.S. or Masters.

Greg