Wandering OT. Re: [TriLUG] hardware requirements for linux gamingcomputer

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 11:21:02 EDT 2003

Me and my 'bots will take on all comers!  And none of that cheating
JBroome!... fading to black just as my cross hairs come to rest on your
flank...

I notice that when I'm in with the bots, it doesn't seem to affect my
Frame rate.  And Frame rates really matter in this game!

I'ld like to get into a game with a few other folks bringing 'bots in.
That would be utter chaos!

Jon