[TriLUG] anyone want a freevo system?

Corey Mutter mutterc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 21:48:34 EDT 2003

Why not set up an infrared transmitter using LIRC and have that change the
channels on the DirecTV box?

That's my plan for my MythTV... right now it gets input directly from the
cable, but as soon as I can get the LIRC interface working (homebrew
electronics, my skills in that area have atrophied) I'll have it change
channels on my TWC digital cable box (so I can get the digital channels,
and stereo sound instead of the mono from my WinTV card).

Corey