[TriLUG] OT: FS - 1U systems

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 25 09:21:40 EDT 2003

I have 3 NetworkEngines 1U servers
Roadster LX
Roadster NT
AdminEngine

All 3 are 1U 500Mhz Celeron with at least 128MB RAM and 8GB IDE. All
systems have a LCD front panel that was used for administration (no
software or passwords are included). I found a site that has
drivers/manuals/spare parts. Each system has dual ethernet, USB. A
console cable is requires for VGA & PS/2. I have one console cable. The
systems are made to link together and share a single console (KVM type
linking).

I wish to sell them all together, but I would be willing to sell just
2.  $375 gets all 3 and the console cable.

Anyone interested?