[TriLUG] Novell jumps into Linux

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jun 25 11:46:38 EDT 2003

My lawyer is also an electrical engineer and IT professional.  He is
definitely not the greedy type.

Developing a *program* to perform a function for a client is a far
different picture than basic server and workstation implementation that
would facilitate the use of said program.  The former should be
confidential whereas the latter should not.  Let my competitors handle
the clients that have a different opinion :-)