[TriLUG] OT: winmail.dat

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Jun 26 07:11:41 EDT 2003

what was the security problem with winmail.dat?  a buddy of mine that
works for microsoft is interested in correcting the problem.

also, i looked at the trilug.org web site and pulled up one of my posts
with winmail.dat.  it looked like a bunch of garbage.  any way to get
the message back, or is it toast?