[TriLUG] OT: winmail.dat, finished

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Jun 26 11:54:00 EDT 2003

i would love to replace my exchange server with sendmail or the like yet need to educate myself a bit more prior to doing so.  trilug is a *great* place to learn.  even stuff like bzflag really helps me out because it was the first program i've ever successfully installed on a *nix box.

folks interested in bashing and folks not interested in helping each other out really don't belong here.