[TriLUG] Re: iPlanet LDAP 5.1 question

Tom Raleigh tlenc2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 12:23:29 EDT 2003

Hi Ben,
I figured out how to show attributes for a person. I forgot to add the attributes to the person (from the Properties Edit window) after adding objectclass to the person.  However,  i was thinking .. if i had thousands of users in my database, manually adding these attributes to the accounts would take days to finish.  Is there a way to tweak LDAP so that the attributes would just show up after adding them to object classes and assign these objectclasses to a person ?  Or do i have to write a script to do this?

Thanks,
Tom

Message: 17