[TriLUG] Setup suggestions requested

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Fri Jun 27 11:12:38 EDT 2003

Samba has an interface = line; you can use it to specify what interfaces
you'll allow. If you'll have only one NIC (why, by the way?), presumably
you'll be giving it two aliases? (e.g., eth0:0 and eth0:1)? If so, just
do:

interfaces = eth0:0

if that's the one on your internal network.

Best,

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu