[TriLUG] [Fwd: Important Cox E-Mail Delivery Changes]

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 27 16:12:39 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 15:51, Chris Merrill wrote:

> As a pre-emtive move, I would like to send a nicely (professionaly)
> worded letter to TWC/RR pointing out the added value that many of gain
> its customers gain from running our own servers from home.

I don't think RR will do this to it's business class service folks, and
if you're not one of those, then I don't think RR will care to hear any
anti-arguments about their initiatives to stop spam.

I've heard that these initiatives have really impacted spam, but I
wonder what the real numbers are?

Jon Carnes