[TriLUG] GnuPG & PGP users

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Jul 3 16:51:33 EDT 2003

Also, I'd like to encourage everyone to bring their key fingerprints to
TriLUG events, like our meetings and upcoming [install|ham]fests.  We
should have impromptu key-signings then, to be sure that all the GPG
users in TriLUG are well-connected.

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |