[TriLUG] TriLUG Summer InstallFest needs

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Jul 7 16:16:39 EDT 2003

Welp, we're gearing up for the installfest this weekend. Looking around
it appears we need a few things:

* 2 or 3 24 Switches, 10/100 preferred. Currently we have enough hubs
but would prefer switches for the network traffic.

* ftp/mirror installation server - for those happy ftp installations.
Mainly RedHat, Mandrake, Debian, Aurora (sparc). x86 *and* SPARC if
possible.

* CD burning machine with ISO's. Again, RedHat, Mandrake and
Debian.Other distros at owners discretion.

Please note, we aren't limiting the installation to these distros, but
they are the big three and are the most requested. ANY distro is
welcome.

If you can help with any of this equipment, please email me *OFFLINE* at
rvestal at trilug.org. Please do NOT reply to this message.

I'll update the group as we get closer.

TIA

Roy Vestal