[TriLUG] hp4300dtn networked printer

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Sun Jul 13 08:54:06 EDT 2003

Just for giggles have you tried to ping the printer when it "goes to
sleep".  Also, have you gone into the jetdirect settings and looked for
the powersave feature.  We are using the HP 4200 and it works like a
charm, we are not using a jetdirect card but it is on our network via a
printserver appliance.
--cgb