[TriLUG] hp4300dtn networked printer

Jaimie.Livingston at haht.com Jaimie.Livingston at haht.com
Mon Jul 14 08:47:16 EDT 2003

We had a similar problem on a HP4500 that was resolved by diabling the Power
Save mode. I did this via the front LCD panel. If the printer is directly
attached to the network via an onboard EIO card, then the printer may have a
http or telnet config util that you can use. The HP JetAdmin software can
also be used to modify printer settings, and can be downloaded from HP's
website.

Jaimie