[TriLUG] OT: WiFi Cantennas and more

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Mon Jul 14 19:51:34 EDT 2003

Good day everyone. I just got an AIrport card for my Powerbook (a 15"
one, so its regular old 802.11b) and was wondering if someone would be
interested in helping me out with something. I would like to build a
cantenna, but don't want to go it alone if theres someone here that
knows a bit about it and wouldn't mind helping me out. Not only would I
have to get the cantenna, but also rig up a way to connect to the
Airport card inside the Ti, although I have an idea about that.

If anyone would be willing to help me out, let me know.

Thanks,
Ian

p.s.: sorry bout the OT-ness, but I figured that you guys know a lot,
so I might as well ask. I will also send this to the InternetWorkers
list.