[TriLUG] Evolution and PGP

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Wed Jul 16 18:56:52 EDT 2003

I found that part, was able to insert my key id and that part *seems* to
be working.  I am currently using squirrelmail via links so this message
will not be signed though...

I can't encrypt or decrypt a message to/from anyone else.  The Evolution
docs say there is a 'Security -> PGP Encrypt' function, but I can't find
it for the life of me.  Could it be my gpg configuration?  Will Evolution
hide this function if something is missing?

Thanks,

--mike