[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] TriLUG Mail Server Class: Saturday, July 16th, 10am

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sun Jul 20 12:18:00 EDT 2003

Hello TriLUGgers,

Looking to learn a bit more about Linux mail servers?  Here's your
chance, in less than a week!

On July 26, 2003, we will be resuming our series of Linux classes. The
July class will be a follow-up to our July 10th meeting. TriLUG member
Jason Tower will be showing people how to set up their own mail server,
discussing technologies such as postfix, imap, procmail, fetchmail,
squirrelmail, spamassassin, and DNS. If you like, bring a laptop to
access your mail server or take notes; wireless (and wired) Internet
access will be available.

The class will start at 10:00 am on Saturday, July 26, 2003, and well be
held at the First Flight Venture Center in Research Triangle Park. This
is just around the corner from our normal meeting place in RTP. If you
can attend, please RSVP to steering at trilug.org so we have an idea of how
many are coming. Thanks, and we're looking forward to seeing you at the
class.

=========

Directions to the First Flight Venture Center:

From I-40, take the Davis Drive exit. Turn right onto Davis, and before
you get to the intersection with Cornwallis, turn left into the First
Flight Venture Center (2 Davis Dr.) There's a great big granite wedge
with the name on it.

From NC-147, take the Cornwallis exit, and turn Left. Turn right onto
Davis Drive at the second light. Then take the first right into the
First Flight Venture Center.

From elsewhere, get to Davis Drive and Cornwallis, and you'll see the
granite wedge.

There's plenty of parking on the left and back sides of the building. Go
to the double glass doors in the middle of the building either in the
front or the back.

=========

Jeremy Portzer
Treasurer, TriLUG Steering Committee