[TriLUG] Yes once again.... SCO....

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Mon Jul 21 13:59:52 EDT 2003

Last I read they showed some chosen Analysts and Reporters some pieces
of Code that they claimed were infringing.  This included just the
relevant code pieces with out really showing the stuff around it in
their source or Linux source.  Apparently what they did show was a copy,
but since none of the surrounding code or context of the code was shown,
no idea which way the information flowed or who put it in.  So doesn't
clear up GPL issues nor fault issues, nor many other questions left
unanswered.

-David