[TriLUG] OT: Any help would be appreciated

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Wed Jul 23 20:17:19 EDT 2003

Hello Triluggers,

I am sure there are others out there looking for work and this is off topic,
but any help/tips would be appreciated.  My wife has been out of work for a
while (giving birth and being a full time mom for the past six months).  She
is looking for a position in web development, content administration,
technical writing or project management.  Most of her experience is in web
development, but is very interested into getting into content
administration.  And to prevent this from being completely off topic, she is
comfortable using Linux (as a user).

Does anyone in the area have any tips on positions available?  It is really
amazing how bad the job market is, she has been looking now for two months
with little success.  I remember the good old days in silicon valley when
potential employers were knocking down the door.

TIA,
--Ken