[TriLUG] help with procmail/postfix

Tom Woods twoods at tomnkim.us
Tue Jul 29 00:33:44 EDT 2003

Thanks for the global procmail suggestion, however I've actually tried
that as well.

I've posted the files at:

http://www.familyfunnies.com/main.cf
http://www.familyfunnies.com/.procmailrc

The procmailrc file is just the last one that I tried... I then sent it an
email with the appropriate subject line, but it just delivered to my
inbox.  (yes, the folder NewTest exists.)

Thanks again for the class, and for you help with this!

Tom