[TriLUG] forum

Jeff Tickle jwtickle at jtsoft.net
Tue Jul 29 16:07:42 EDT 2003

I've been VERY satisfied with mvnForum.  (http://www.mvnforum.com)  It's
open source, works with MySQL, and deploys as a Java servlet.  You can
definitely assign the administrative role... the only thing I'm not sure
about is having private forums.  Not saying it's not possible or you
couldn't tweak the code to make it possible; I've just never had to do
that.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Tickle