[TriLUG] Dell Inspiron 7500 and RH9

dsandif dsandif at email.unc.edu
Fri Aug 1 16:07:33 EDT 2003

Thanks to all who responded to my question. I found a simpler work-around to
this problem. Just install a later generation of Redhat (say 7.3) and then
upgrade to latest versions. However, my next problem is that upon startup, the
nic probe failed  so I was wondering does anyone know how to resolve a pcmcia
card issue?
Again, all the network settings are correct but but the probe of the eth0
comes back "failed". (The card by the way is a Intel EtherExpress PRO/100
Mobile Adapter
10/100, 32 bit bus). Thanks.

D-