[TriLUG] SCO Conference Call

J. "Spydir Web" Powers jppow at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 5 14:51:04 EDT 2003

and there's no way we can start a "show the code or show the lawyer
fees" movement is there?

Personally I can't figure out how they'll hunt down every linux
user....plus from what I read on slashdot it was just the commerical
users?  Whatever that means....

--
WARNING!!: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION BELOW!
Net Syndrome -- www.netsyndrome.net