[TriLUG] SCO Conference Call

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 6 08:13:17 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, Aug 5, 2003, at 18:16 US/Eastern, Chris Merrill wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 14:51, J. "Spydir Web" Powers wrote:
>> Personally I can't figure out how they'll hunt down every linux
>> user....
> \
Just ask Hilary Rosen - and they probably have.  She's looking for a
job after leaving the RIAA anyway.  They're going to go after
corporations first; they have the most money.  Something should be done
to stop SCO, and I'm just not sure what that something is.  I'm at
least going to complain to the Utah BBB and every Utah rep I can find
from Brigham Young on down (seance at 16:00 in the back room; we'll try
to contact B.Y. on his inherited planet).

Contacting the BBB and Utah reps is at least something to do until I
can figure out what exactly how I'm going to focus and direct this rage
I'm feeling towards SCO.

Greg