[TriLUG] starting mozilla automagically

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Sun Aug 10 20:54:49 EDT 2003

Wow.  That'd be great... except... :)

There's no startxfce4 file on the morphix CD.  There's also no Desktop
directory.  and creating them *doesn't* help.

I have tried googling for this, but nothing seems to jump out as being
the obvious choice.

Can someone give me a pointer to a good tutorial on how X starts up, and
what order it does things?  And specifically what files it uses?

I'm looking at the /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc file where xfce4 is actually
(apparently) started from, and adding the mozilla-firebird to that
doesn't do it.

Any help is appreciated.

CJK

--