[TriLUG] RH9 Dual Boot with Win98

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 09:02:51 EDT 2003

Never done it with RH9 or multiple HDs but I am currently dual booting
Mandrake 9.0 and Win98.  I am sure it is simple to do, just when you are
creating you partitions create a windows partition with a fat
filesystem.  and be sure that your boot loader sees the windows share
while installing.
--chris