[TriLUG] RH9 Dual Boot with Win98

al johnson alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 14 10:46:31 EDT 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 09:14 am, you wrote:
> I've done RH9 and Winders98, but on the same disk partitioned.  Only
> problem I run into is Winders freezes up after I've been in RH9 before it.
> Haven't had time to troubleshoot that, otherwise the setup's grand.

  You will just love the "Fox Trot" cartoon in today's News and Observer
where a couple of young kids are trying to rewrite Linux to make it "more
like using Windows"  This is in the Aug. 14, 2003 edition that it appears.
I'll bring a copy to the meeting tonight. Last cell of the cartoon one kid
says, "Wow, that's pretty good!" to which the kid doing the hacking replies
"The crash screen isn't as blue as I'd like, But it's getting there."
---Thought everyone could use a good chuckle today!! --Al Johnson.